1. What is Full Truck Alliance's mission?
- Our mission is to make logistics better. We are shaping the future of logistics with technology.
2. Where is Full Truck Alliance headquartered?
- Our principal executive offices are located at No. 123 Kaifa Avenue, Economic and Technical Development Zone, Guiyang, Guizhou 550009, People’s Republic of China and Wanbo Science and Technology Park, 20 Fengxin Road, Yuhuatai District, Nanjing, Jiangsu 210012, People’s Republic of China.
3. When was Full Truck Alliance founded?
- Yunmanman and Huochebang were founded in 2013 and 2011, respectively, and both companies rapidly grew to become leading digital freight platforms in China. The two companies merged to create Full Truck Alliance in 2017.
4. How many employees does Full Truck Alliance have?
- As of December 31, 2020, we had a total of 4,059 employees.
5. What is Full Truck Alliance's core business?
- Our platform connects shippers with truckers to facilitate shipments across distance ranges, cargo weights and types. We have evolved from a directory of freight listings to an ecosystem that enables logistics transactions from end to end with data-driven technology and a comprehensive range of value-added services.
6. Who are Full Truck Alliance's customers?
- Our customers include both shippers and truckers on our platform.
7. What key benefits does Full Truck Alliance bring to users?
- The key benefits we provide to shippers and truckers include efficient freight matching, better profitability, smarter operations, greater assurance of service quality, and access to value-added services.
8. What is Full Truck Alliance's ticker symbol and on which exchange does it trade?
- Full Truck Alliance’s American Depositary Shares (ADSs) have been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since June 22, 2021 under the symbol “YMM”.
9. How many Class A ordinary shares does each Full Truck Alliance's ADS represent?
- Each ADS represents 20 Class A ordinary shares.
10. Who is Full Truck Alliance’s Depositary Bank for ADSs?
- Our depositary bank is Deutsche Bank Trust Company Americas.
11. Who is Full Truck Alliance’s independent auditing firm?
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP is our independent auditor.
12. When does Full Truck Alliance's fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
13. How can I get a copy of the annual report of Full Truck Alliance?
- All annual reports can be accessed here , and will be available on the SEC Filings .
14. Who is Full Truck Alliance's US legal counsel?
- Simpson Thacher & Bartlett.
15. Who sits on Full Truck Alliance's Board of Directors?
- Information on Full Truck Alliance's Board of Directors can be found on the Board of Directors page.
16. Who is on Full Truck Alliance's management team?
- Information on Full Truck Alliance's management team can be found on the Management page.
17. Who can I contact about investor-related issues?
- If you are unable to find the information you are looking for about Full Truck Alliance Co. Ltd. on this website, please contact us here .